It’s official, summer is on its way out! With 3 weeks to the fall solstice, I thought it would be a great time to look back at the list I made at the beginning of summer and see how much of it I managed to check off.
1) Summer walks with The Boy
2) Fun times at the beach with friends
3) writing intensive 4) Ramadan 5) spending time with friends in a park 6) girls’ night in
7) wearing outfits I like 8) eating ice cream with The Boy 9) watching movie with the girls
11) reading books 12) picnic
11) hike – Whistler, Lynn Valley
12) Hit up UBC botanical gardens
My favorite memories from summer 2014 center around spending time with friends. The Boy and I also started a major reno of our house this summer which meant we had to move into a separate place until the renos are done. I started experimenting with makeup and really put my love for fashion out there by starting this blog.
This summer was filled with personal transformation – I discovered parts of myself I never knew existed and came to terms with both the beautiful and ugly parts of me. I’m spending the last few weeks of summer reflecting and hopefully, hitting the beach at least once. 🙂
What are your favorite memories from this summer?
Stay true xo