Last Friday night, I went to a fundraiser/comedy show featuring Aamer Rahman who was brought to Vancouver by No One is Illegal, a non-profit organization doing really important work here in Vancouver. I decided to dress it up while I laughed it up!
- BLACK LEATHER JACKET: a store at Pacific Center that doesn’t exist anymore (can’t recall the name)
- STAR WARS T-SHIRT: GAP (men’s section)
- STATEMENT NECKLACE: thrifted from a boutique in Point Grey
- JEANS: American Eagle Outfitters
- WOVEN CLUTCH: found in an ‘unwanted items’ pile
- BLACK BOOTIES: a shoe store on Robson street (can’t recall which one)
I found this Star Wars t-shirt in the men’s section of GAP while The Boy was perusing pants they had on display. I’ve been on the lookout for another SW graphic shirt since my Her Universe shirt has been so well-loved (to the point where the graphic has almost worn off). I was immediately happy when I found this one…though I do resent that it is much easier to access men’s SW clothing in-stores. C’mon retailers! Women love Star Wars too!
FACE AND HAIR OF THE NIGHT
- HAIR: In a bun as this was Day 1 of no poo.
- EYES: Eyeko eyeliner & Tarte Lights, Cameras, Lashes mascara
- BROWS: Benefit Gimme Brow (dark brown)
- LIPS: NARS velvet matte lip crayon in Train Bleu
- FACE: NARS tinted moisturizer in St. Moritz & Josie Maran cream blush in ‘Love’
Stay true xo