I was tagged to do The Autumn Tag by the always gracious glitterandgloss. Tag and you shall receive….What a fun, unexpected way to spend a Sunday morning. 🙂
- What’s your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks or any other coffee shop?
I love hot chocolate! Blenz Coffee in Vancouver makes a pretty mean hot choco. Sometimes, when I feel a ‘need for speed’, I opt for a matcha latte but that isn’t very often.
- What do you opt for, scarf, boots or gloves?
All of the above! I grew up in a hot and humid climate as a child (Singapore) and then, a hot and dry climate as a teen (Dubai) which means that when the temperature starts to drop here in Vancouver…I instinctively reach for all the scarves, boots and gloves I can get my hands on.
- What’s your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I recently discovered Liam Bailey and am loving his single ‘Please Love Me’.
- What’s your favourite scent for this time of the year?
I am definitely a ‘fruit or food’ scent kinda gal. In the fall, I cling onto my fruity scents from summer but I gravitate towards a more adult version of a fruit scent like D&G The Empress.
- What scents will you be burning this season?
Anything that reminds me of baked goods like the whole Boulangerie Candles line available at Anthropologie .
- What do you love most about Autumn?
The leaves changing colors and the cool crisp air when I step outside my house.
- Favourite makeup?
Dark lips with a neutral eye or winged out eyeliner with a neutral lip.
- What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Halloween! I love the atmosphere of Halloween – the candy, the costumes. Most of all, I love that anyone at any age can get into this holiday.
V from SayHelloTo Gorgeous
Stay true xo