This is one of those outfits that defy naming simply because of its eclectic nature.
What happens when you pair a cropped sweater (very modern chic) with a batik midi (very boho), a bell hat (very 1920s) and a pair of black boots? A cowboy? A retro babe? A very fashionable Japanese lady? All of the above?
- BELL HAT: The Whistler Hat Gallery
- CROPPED SWEATER: American Apparel
- BATIK MIDI: designed by yours truly, made by a friend
- BLACK BOOTIES: a shoe store on Robson street (can’t recall which one)
- HAIR: worn down, topped off with a bell hat
- EYES: Eyeko eyeliner & Tarte Lights, Cameras, Lashes mascara
- BROWS: Benefit Gimme Brow (dark brown)
- LIPS: Nivea lip balm
- FACE: nothing on mah face!
Stay true xo