Another season has come and gone…the winter solstice is 2 weeks away which means it’s time to reflect on what has happened and what will come to be.
Things I’m proud of this fall:
- Adopting Delima and being a new (cat) mom
- Starting regular exercise again
- Getting back into reading
Things to improve on:
- Keeping finances in check
- Drinking more water!
- Getting more fresh air (I’m such a homebody and with winter coming, it’s really difficult for me to get out of the house)
Things to look forward to in winter:
- Celebrating a relationship milestone with The Boy
- Winter outfits and photo shoots in the snow
- Going into Phase 2 of our home renovation
My favorite memories from fall 2014 center around spending time at home – chilling out with Delima on my lap, watching movies with The Boy and reading a good book with a cup of tea (and some chocolate).
This fall was filled with change and reflections about change. The Boy and I celebrated his birthday, our 6 year anniversary of being together and we started Phase 1 of our home renovation.
I started to work on the quality, quantity and content of this blog with daily posts and original content. I launched four new blog series – Style Muse, What a Colorful World, Badass Buddy and How To. I also reached 100+ followers this fall. I am looking forward to further expanding my blog in the winter and next year. 🙂
What are your favorite memories from this past fall ?
stay true xo